20 декември 2009

New project! My next guest from my CT is Elena :)

I choice my next guest - Elena aka Elen@ :)
She is amazing person and fantastic woman! She is my real friend and we graduated collage together :)
Eli is happy married and have two sweetness boys!



1.First of all tell us about yourself, please! (your real name, where do you live, about your family, job…)

My name is Elena Zdravkova, I live in Sofia, Bulgaria. I have two children, boys, 1 and 3 years old. My work is related accounting.

2.When did you start Digital Scrapbooking?

I started when my bigger son was born- 2006 year. I just wanted to make his pictures more cheerful and colorful. It gradually became a passion, a way to escape from boredom, to relax ant make my world more beautiful.

3.How long does it take you to make one scrapbook page?

Differently, sometimes 10 minutes, sometimes 2 hours.

4.Where do you get your inspiration?

Typically, the photographs are my inspiration.

5.What is your favorite style in scrapbook?

I like hand painting elements and natural elements.

6.What kind of pages you like to do? (collages, LOs, minimalist style, or ...)

I like to do LOs, collages not much, also calendar pages.

7.Do you have another hobby?

Yes, I love photography and wrote a letter to Santa Claus to bring me a new camera. :)

8.So, show us 3 of your favorite pages please.







Here is Elen@'s biggest gallery:
DigiShopTalk

Thank for looking!

Няма коментари:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...