13 януари 2010

New project! My next guest from my CT is Anechka :)

I choice my next guest Anna aka Anechka :)
She is pretty and very kind person!
Anna is very talented scrapper, she is also a talented designer too!!!
You can see you designs in Sunflower scrap


Interview:

1. First of all tell us about yourself, please! (your real name, where do you live, about your family, job…)

My name is Anja!

I live in the Far East.

At me two children and the fine husband.

Our family very amicable and sports.


2. When did you start Digital Scrapbooking?

Digital Scrapbooking I have started to be engaged 3 years ago.


3. How long does it take you to make one scrapbook page?

Each time on a miscellaneous.

There is a page is born for 15 minutes, and in other day on a page leaves and 2 hours.

Most likely it depends on inspiration.


4. Where do you get your inspiration?

I receive huge inspiration from the children!

From associates me good people.

From the sun, books, pictures.

All fine gives rise to inspiration.


5. What is your favorite style in scrapbook?
I love various styles.

Each style approaches for a certain stage in registration of photos.

It would be desirable to seize each style.


6. What kind of pages you like to do? (collages, LOs, minimalist style, or ...)

I like to do collages.

But it are pleasant to me when girls do pages of set of elements.


7. Do you have another hobby?
Yes, I have also other hobby.

I love fitness.


8. So, show us 3 of your favorite pages please





Her galleries:
SFS
DST
A5D

Няма коментари:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...