26 август 2010

Perfect Day and Picture me by Re Kneipp

Perfect Day is an absolutely beautiful and creative kit, created for you to create your pages with a special touch and full of life!
Contains 50 elements,in the .png format, and 10 papers,in the.jpeg format.
Enjoy!
Available in Digi Scrap Brazil





My page :)
Photo by me :)
My younger son Vladi with his friends Bobi and Kalina .


Collab with Jacque Larsen.
Containing 87 elements, 16 papers, 1 alphabet and 1 template!
Perfect for you to record the best moments of his life through the scrapbook pages!
You can use this kit for both capture memorable moments,
but also to his page on the Project 365!
Available in @DSB


My page with this amazing kit!
Photos by me :)


1 коментар:

Анонимен каза...

amazing pages Iv! YoU RoCk!
Thank yoou! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...