01 септември 2010

Happy Birthday to Dreamland Digital Designs!!!! FREEBIE by me :)

Hi my friends!
I have a surprise to you!
I'm guest designer to the Dreamland Digital Designs :)
Celebrate to us there Birthday!!!!
Here is other surprise for you!
Freebie for CHALLENGE!!!!
All participants who post their layout, or a link to their layout, in this challenge thread, will be in the running to win a 7Euro gift certificate to the DDD shop! The winner will be announced shortly after the challenge closes!





DOWNLOAD

Here is my product in the shop:
Generations
Keep your family memories!!!
Kit includes 58 elements, 15 papers, 8 WA , 5 photo mask and BONUS 4 QP!!!
Save: 35% off















Harvest time
Autumn is coming ...
Do you love colors of Autumn?
Here is my kit Harvest time.
Includes 64 elements, 3 photo mask, 11 papers and 2 alphas.
Save: 35% off












5 коментара:

Madeline каза...

wow! Congrats on your guesting at DDD...wow! Thanks for a Fantastic freebie and challenge.way to go sweetie...xoxo

Unknown каза...

WOW, your new kit is very amazing. Fantastic warm color and beautiful element...I like it!!! Thank you for famous freebie. Have a very nice

La galerie de Jackie - Blog ressources каза...

hello, thank you for the gift, it's beautiful. The products in stores that are pu/s4h can they be used to make qp and blog templates I offer free at this address? http://galeriejackieblogressources.blogspot.com/
thank you for everything you can answer me jacqueline.garcia @ sympatico.ca

Ellie каза...

Thank you for the beautiful freebie.
Hugs, Ellie

Cheekylala каза...

Thank you so much! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...